- Unbiased opinion of the state of your roof
- Detailed information and pictures
- Information that can be provided to an insurance company or used during the selling process of your house
- Provides insight and timelines of upcoming issues with your roofing system with a focus on priority
- Suggests immediate repair options and preventative maintenance
- Roof Assessments and Inspection
- Roof Maintenance Programs
- Water Isolation Tests
- Detailed Roof Reports
Why do I Need a Report?
The vast majority of roofing companies are set up to conduct full roof replacements. When garnering their opinion of the state of your immediate issue and/or entire roofing system, the review usually is geared towards their greatest cost benefit which is selling a new roof. Mr. Roof Repair works in a much different manner. We are set up to respond to your immediate issue and then provide a review of your roofing system geared towards your cost benefit. Focusing on repair vs. replacement allows us an unbiased view of the maintenance and long term care of your roofing system.
We take a holistic approach to not just treating the symptoms of your roofing issue but creating a permanent resolution of the cause by conducting a thorough inspection of all roofing system components.
Our Roofing Specialists take their time reviewing key areas including:
- Soffit, Fascia & Eavestrough
- Chimney & Flashings
- General Components
How Can I Get My Report?
Contact us today to book a service call with one of our professionals to inspect and assess your needs.